By downloading the Licensed Application from
Apple’s software distribution platform ( “App Store” ) , and any update thereto (as permitted by this License Agreement), You indicate that You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, and that You accept this License Agreement. App Store is referred to in this License Agreement as “Services.”
The parties of this
License Agreement acknowledge that the Services are not a Party to this License Agreement and are not bound by any provisions or obligations with regard to the Licensed Application, such as warranty, liability, maintenance and support thereof. Well Logging Solutions LLC, not the Services, is solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Licensed Application is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Licensed Application. You may not use the Licensed Application in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
. 2 This license will also govern any updates of the Licensed Application provided by Licensor that replace, repair, and/or supplement the first Licensed Application, unless a separate license is provided for such update, in which case the terms of that new license will govern.
. 3 You may not share or make the Licensed Application available to third parties (unless to the degree allowed by the Usage Rules, and with Well Logging Solutions LLC‘s prior written consent), sell, rent, lend, lease or otherwise redistribute the Licensed Application.
. 4 You may not reverse engineer, translate, disassemble, integrate, decompile, remove, modify, combine, create derivative works or updates of, adapt, or attempt to derive the source code of the Licensed Application, or any part thereof (except with Well Logging Solutions LLC‘s prior written consent).
. 5 You may not copy (excluding when expressly authorized by this license and the Usage Rules) or alter the Licensed Application or portions thereof. You may create and store copies only on devices that You own or control for backup keeping under the terms of this license , the Usage Rules, and any other terms and conditions that apply to the device or software used. You may not remove any intellectual property notices. You acknowledge that no unauthorized third parties may gain access to these copies at any time. If you sell your Devices to a third party, you must remove the Licensed Application from the Devices before doing so.
. 6 Violations of the obligations mentioned above, as well as the attempt of such infringement, may be subject to prosecution and damages.
. 7 Licensor reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of licensing.
. 8 Nothing in this license should be interpreted to restrict third-party terms. When using the Licensed Application, You must ensure that You comply with applicable third-party terms and conditions.
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
4. NO MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT
5. USE OF DATA
You acknowledge that the Licensor may periodically collect and use technical data and related information about your device, system, and application software, and peripherals, offer product support, facilitate the software updates, and for purposes of providing other services to you (if any) related to the Licensed Application. Licensor may also use this information to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you.
6. USER-GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary
licenses , rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Licensed Application, and other users of the Licensed Application to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Licensed Application and this License Agreement.
3. You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness or each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Licensed Application and this
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or
unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing,
libelous , slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
12. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
13. Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of this
License Agreement, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Licensed Application in violation of the foregoing violates this
License Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Licensed Application.
By submitting suggestions of other feedback regarding the Licensed Application, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area in the Licensed Application. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Licensed Application and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
(i) product liability claims;
(ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and
(iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation
, including in connection with Your Licensed Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit .
11. LEGAL COMPLIANCE
You represent and warrant that You are not located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a
“terrorist supporting” country; and that You are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
For general inquiries, complaints, questions or claims concerning the Licensed Application, please contact:
license is valid until terminated by Well Logging Solutions LLC or by You. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically and without notice from Well Logging Solutions LLC if You fail to adhere to any term(s) of this license . Upon License termination, You shall stop all use of the Licensed Application, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Licensed Application.
In Accordance with Section 9 of the
“Instructions for Minimum Terms of Developer’s End-User License Agreement,” Apple’s subsidiaries shall be third-party beneficiaries of this End User License Agreement and — upon Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this End User License Agreement against You as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
License Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi excluding its conflicts of law rules.